Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Our mission is to stimulate economic growth within the underserved communities of Jefferson County, Kentucky by providing an array of financial and developmental resources.
Our vision is to create a better quality of life for underserved residents and businesses in Jefferson County, Kentucky by providing access to flexible capital that facilitates job creation, job retention, and access to goods and services.
Metro Bank has a proud tradition of valuing its customers, staff, and shareholders. The following Value Statements relate to the Bank's core beliefs and guiding principles:
- Integrity is Our Passion – We are committed to honesty and integrity in all facets of our business.
- Respect and Professionalism are Our Hallmarks – We treat our customers and staff with respect and deliver professionalism in every interaction.
- We Embrace Diversity – We value the various beliefs, cultures and experiences of our customers, our employees, our shareholders, and our community.
- We Deliver Un-paralled Service with a Personal Touch – We value direct interactions with our customers and are committed to excellent customer service.
- We Do the Right Thing – Our unique approach to decision-making includes the diverse opinions, skills, and experiences of our team to ensure that we do the right thing – every time.
- We Promote Employee Growth & Development – We invest in human potential and develop employee talent. Our customers can count on the competency and capacity of our team.
- We Care About Our Employees - We encourage and promote a healthy work/life balance for our employees. We provide affordable benefits and a relaxed working environment.
- We Play by the Rules – We have a strong compliance culture and strive to exceed industry performance standards.